Founded in 2003, Galerie Jocelyn Wolff opened with a solo show by Clemens von Wedemeyer, in a very small space in Belleville in East Paris. Most of represented artists had their first solo show at Galerie Jocelyn Wolff. In March 2006, the gallery moved to a new space in the same neighborhood, rue Julien-Lacroix.
In October 2019, the gallery is opening a second space in the common project Komunuma in Romainville (Grand Paris).
What will not change
is the will to change
(Charles Olson, The Kingfisher)
Tel: +33 1 42 03 05 65
Paris – Romainville:
43 rue de la Commune de Paris , 93230 Romainville (Grand Paris), France
(white building on the left in the alley)
Opening hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 11am – 7pm
Paris – Belleville:
78, rue Julien-Lacroix , 75020 Paris, France
Opening hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 11am – 7pm and by appointment
To promote sustainable mobility, we encourage you to come to Galerie Jocelyn Wolff by bike or public transport.
To come to Galerie Jocelyn Wolff Paris – Romainville:
- Metro: Line 5, stop Bobigny-Pantin-Raymond Queneau. Go behind the Leader Price and l’Hotel du Cheval Noir (avenue Gaston Roussel), then walk 6 minutes straight until rue de la Commune de Paris on your left side. The entrance is 100m on your right side, at the panel Paris Ouest.
- Electric bicycle Vélib’: Coming from Paris, the bike path along the Canal de l’Ourcq is very pleasant. To find out more safe itineraries, we advise you to use the apps Geo Velo or Bike Map. Docking point number 32303, Gaston Roussel – Commune de Paris.
We also invite you to visit the other galleries and art spaces of the Komunuma collective: Air de Paris, Galerie Sator, In Situ Fabienne Leclerc, Jeune Creation, with soon: Fondation Fiminco, Frac ile-de-france – les réserves
To come to Galerie Jocelyn Wolff Paris – Belleville:
- Metro: Line 11, Belleville or Pyrénées stations (10 mn from Chatelet); line 2, Belleville station
- Bus: Lines 20 and 71, Julien Lacroix station; line 26, Pyrenees-Belleville station
- Electric bicycle Vélib’: Docking point number 19102, Rampal – Belleville
The district has many galleries, art centers and artist run space. You will find the complete list and a map following this link : Le Grand Belleville
Member of Métropolitain Art Paris: MAP
Member of Le Grand Belleville: Le Grand Belleville
Member of Comité Professionnel des Galeries d’Art: Comité Professionnel des Galeries d’Art